I am a little confused. Must go with the weather - or? It has happened so much, in this young year, I do not catch it anyhow at all because it also seems to happen in me and less in Outside. The way becomes clearer and clearer the purpose. Do I talk indistinctly? Can be, however, more to say is not possible to me at the moment.
Today it was stormy, everything sunny and spoils by rain successively.

I have seen wonderful works in the Blog world. First of all: Sonji is back!!! And she shows wonderful new works in her Blog. I am totally inspired.
Ever 1 ' fans should have a look at these work, then they are real wonderfull!!
And this TAST Challeng -Take a Stitch Tuesday - seems really great to be. Look what Françoise has done and Marianne incredibly !!!
Yes, there is certainly even more to discover, however, unfortunately, I have no more time, only ones more: today 10 orders has come for my Artnotbook, could you imaging how much I am glad?

Ich bin ein wenig konfuse. Muss am Wetter liegen – oder? Es ist so viel passiert, in diesem jungen Jahr, ich fasse es irgendwie noch gar nicht, weil es auch in mir zu passieren scheint und weniger im Außen. Der Weg wird immer deutlicher zum Ziel. Rede ich undeutlich? Kann sein, doch anders ist es mir im Moment nicht möglich. Heute war es stürmisch, sonnig und verregnet, alles nacheinander.

Ich habe wunderschöne Arbeiten in der Blog Welt gesehen. Zuersteinmal Sonji is back und sie zeigt in ihrem Blog wunderschöne neue Arbeiten. Ich bin total begeistert. Alle 1’ fans sollten sich diese Arbeiten ansehen, denn die sind wirklich was besonderes finde ich. Und dieser TAST Challeng - Take a Stitch Tuesday - scheint was wirklich tolles zu sein. Schaut mal was Françoise gemacht hat und Marianne - unglaublich ist das, oder?

Ja, es gibt sicher noch mehr zu entdecken, doch ich habe leider keine Zeit mehr, nur noch eines: heute ist die 10 Bestellung für mein Artnotbook eingegangen, könnte ihr euch vorstellen wie sehr ich mich freue?

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts