X Mas


I know, it is still rather early for it, however, I had an idea and had to move them. I mine my Christmas cards. And there I had immediately one more idea: Everybody which sends me a hand-done Postcard of this kind gets one back. How is this?

3 houres later

I still like this idea, however, if I think about it, it would be able, that it gives problems, this is why I ask for a note here from which would like to take part of this and then I know how many of such cards I must produce, thank you.

Beate Knappe
Graf-Recke-Strasse 130
D-40237 Düsseldorf
Germany
Ich weiß, es ist noch recht früh dafür, doch ich hatte eine Idee und musste sie umsetzen. Ich meine meine Weihnachtskarten. Und da hatte ich gleich noch eine Idee: Jede, die mir eine handgemachte Karte dieser Art schickt, bekommt eine zurück. Ist das eine gute Idee?

Kommentare

Esther hat gesagt…
Was heisst:dieser Art? Genau gleich? Gleich gross?
Wieder mal fragend guck

Beliebte Posts