Lagebericht - update
Ich hatte nicht geglaubt, dass ich das schreiben würde, doch, es geht mir tatsächlich besser. Ich hatte eine gute Nacht. Fühle mich immer noch etwas schwach, habe keinen Appetit, Schluckbeschwerden und eine laufende Nase. Meine Geheimwaffe "Umckaloabo" und der "Lindenblütentee" war wohl die richtige Wahl der Mittel. Und Ruhe, also keinerlei Anstrengung war wohl auch angebracht, damit mein Immunsystem sich stärken konnte. Doch, ich war gestern nicht mehr so erschöpft, dass ich hätte den ganzen Tag schlafen können, also habe ich mich eine kurze Weile lang an den Tisch gesetzt und etwas für meinen Online Klasse mit Susan Sorell gearbeitet, hat Spaß gemacht. Heute nun gehe ich es wieder langsam an, werde mich weiterhin schonen und pflegen und hoffen, dass es mir nun Tag für Tag besser geht und ich bald wieder die "alte" bin.
I had not believed that I wrote this, however, I am really better. I had a good night. Feel me still a little bit weakly, have no appetite, difficulty in swallowing and a running nose. My confidential weapon "Umckaloabo" and the "lime-blossom tea" was probably the right choice of the means. And rest, so no strain was also probably right, so that my immune system could strengthen itself. However, yesterday I was not so exhausted any more that I could have slept the whole day, so I have sat down a short while long to the table and have worked something for my on-line class with Susan Sorell, has been great fun. Today now I concern it again slowly, will spare me furthermore and maintain and hope that I am better now day by day and soon again the "old one" .
I had not believed that I wrote this, however, I am really better. I had a good night. Feel me still a little bit weakly, have no appetite, difficulty in swallowing and a running nose. My confidential weapon "Umckaloabo" and the "lime-blossom tea" was probably the right choice of the means. And rest, so no strain was also probably right, so that my immune system could strengthen itself. However, yesterday I was not so exhausted any more that I could have slept the whole day, so I have sat down a short while long to the table and have worked something for my on-line class with Susan Sorell, has been great fun. Today now I concern it again slowly, will spare me furthermore and maintain and hope that I am better now day by day and soon again the "old one" .

Kommentare