In my Mailbox today

Is there something nicer than a full mailbox? I dont think so.
Today in mine was this "how to book" of Deborah Borschert.

Gibt es etwas schöneres als einen vollen Briefkasten? Ich denke nicht.
In meinem war heute dieses "how to book" von Deborah Borschert.

There are 27 pages of instructions, tips, ideas and sketches
.
And I love it.
Seht nur dieses entzückene Detail - ist das nicht wunderschön? Ich bin total begeistert.
Do see only this delightful Detail - is this not wonderful? I am totally inspired.

Und dann sind diese Postkarten angekommen, von meinem Sence Swap.
And then these postcards have come from my Sence Swap
Dies erste duftet unglaublich nach Lavendel und Grünem Tee
This first one smells incredibly of lavender and green tea.


And I thing this card's are from Gretchen DeBerry.

Selfportrait Swap


Sence Swap

from Kari Ruedisale

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts