Es geht mir sehr schlecht....


Yes, I have spent the whole day in the bed, if I was not in the bath. Sarah brought me some medicine so I can mobilizing all my power to my defences, so that they can work agains this cold.
I had to go just with Negrita once more out,
Because of that I have myself pulled together. Now I sit here, however, to me is cold, I freeze, have sore throat and headaches and what especially hurts me, I will not be able to goes to the Meeting tomorrow. This is a pity really, I had been glad and had met engagements.


Ja, den ganzen Tag habe ich im Bett verbracht, wenn ich nicht in der Badewanne war. Nur gut das Sarah mir Medizin gebracht hat. Mit aller Macht versuche ich meine Abwehrkräfte zu mobiliseren, damit sie dieser Erkältung Paroli bieten können. Da ich gerade mit Negrita noch mal raus musste, habe ich mich aufgerappelt und angezogen und zur Belohnung sitze ich jetzt hier, doch mir ist kalt, ich friere, habe Hals- und Kopfschmerzen und, was mich besonders schmerzt, ich werde wohl nicht zu dem Quilterinnenntreffen morgen fahren können. Das ist wirklich schade, ich hatte mich gefreut und Verabredungen getroffen.



Here the photo which I have used in my collage. Once in the original and once in such a way, as I have worked on it in photo shop. It shows my daughter Sarah more than 25 years ago.


Hier das Foto, das ich in meiner Collage verwendet habe. Einmal im Original und einmal so, wie ich es in Photoshop bearbeitet habe. Es zeigt Sarah meine Tochter vor über 25 Jahren.

Kommentare

Carol Dean Sharpe hat gesagt…
Oh, Beate, I hope you feel much better very soon. Being sick is no fun whatsoever. :(
Beate Knappe hat gesagt…
thanks Carol, I lost Your email, so I can not write to you, please tell me how you feel
Carol Dean Sharpe hat gesagt…
I'll write soon :) . . . get better! *hugs*

Beliebte Posts