Quiet - I would be glad if I had such childhood recollections.

So nennt Susan diese wunderschöne Collage und sie schreibt dazu:"quiet" old book papers.mixed media/ collage 6 x 8 inches
Quiet is what I think of when I think of my great uncle Fred. He was one of my favorite people ever. Kind, quiet, gentle and gentlemanly. I admired him greatly. He was really a dapper dresser and so this piece I made today as a memory piece from my childhood, going for a walk with him in my red hoodie. I am going to be making more of these memory pieces for the under 30 art section of the shop.

Ich wäre froh, wenn ich solche Kindheitserinnerungen hätte.

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
ja, das glaube ich dir gerne, es ist auch was wunderschoenes, solche erinnerungen zu haben!! ich finde diese collage wunderschoen!! wirklich wunderschoen!!
Susan Schwake hat gesagt…
thank you beate for the lovely mention. it is for sale at the shop too if anyone wants it!

Beliebte Posts