Selfportrait Postcard Swap
"My spinnig Head" nennt Judy aus Soap Lake WA dieses Selbstportrait - ich finde es großartig.Aus Ihrem Kopf wachsen folgende Begriffe: Perlen, Postkarten, Quilting, Stricken, Familie, Camping, Freunde, Job.
"My spinnig Head" calls Judy from Soap Lake/WA this selfportrait - I find it great. From herr head there grow the following concepts:Beads, postcards, Quilting, knitting, family, camping, friends, job.
Diese Postkarte ist von Ulla aus Krefeld und sie nennt sie "Stoffmania", ist sie nicht entzückend? Ich wüßte zu gerne ob sie Ulla wirklich ähnlich sieht.
This postcard is from Ulla from Krefeld/Germany and she calls them "Stoffmania", is she not delightful? I would with pleasure like know whether them Ulla really looks similar.
"My spinnig Head" calls Judy from Soap Lake/WA this selfportrait - I find it great. From herr head there grow the following concepts:Beads, postcards, Quilting, knitting, family, camping, friends, job.
Diese Postkarte ist von Ulla aus Krefeld und sie nennt sie "Stoffmania", ist sie nicht entzückend? Ich wüßte zu gerne ob sie Ulla wirklich ähnlich sieht.This postcard is from Ulla from Krefeld/Germany and she calls them "Stoffmania", is she not delightful? I would with pleasure like know whether them Ulla really looks similar.


Kommentare