Other mem

I've been Tagged from Chris

The rules
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they
have been tagged and to read your blog

1. I love my early morning Kaffe: a cup of instant coffee "Viennese blend " called this kind, however, this makes this fact not better, I know this.
1. Ich liebe meinen morgendlichen Kaffe: ein Glas Pulverkaffe "Wiener Melange" heißt diese Sorte, doch das macht diesen Fakt nicht besser, ich weiß das.

2. I dear Movies like " Sleepless in Seatle " or action films like "Die hard", or "Out break", "A few good Man", etc. these films I have already seen more than once.
I especially dear, single scenes from these films. These are mostly scenes which sum up the action of the film.
2. Ich liebe romantische Kino Filme wie "Sleepless in Seatle" oder Action Filme wie "Die hard", oder "Outbreak", "A few good Man", usw. Diese Filme habe ich schon mehr als einmal gesehen. Das eigenartige an mir ist nun, dass ich es besonders liebe, einzelne Szenen aus diesen Filmen, zu sehen. Es sind meistens Szenen, die die Handlung des Films, für mich, auf den Punkt bringen.

3. I sometimes let the television run, although I do not stay at all in the room in which the television stands.

3. Ich lasse manchmal den Fernseher laufen, obwohl ich mich garnicht in dem Zimmer aufhalte, in der der Fernseher steht.

4. I love it to look at the Oscar night - live - in the original tone, if possibly.
4. Ich liebe es mir die Oscarverleihung anzusehen - live - im Originalton, wenn möglich.

5. I have fear to lose something. It could fall out of the pocket, as for example my car key, if I go for a walk. Indeed, this has never happened, however, thiys fear it constantly.
5. Ich habe Angst etwas zu verlieren. Es könnte mir einnfach aus der Tasche fallen, wie z.B. mein Autoschlüssel, wenn ich spazieren gehe.Das ist zwar noch nie passiert, doch ich befürchte es ständig.

6. I need more than one glasses, one for the computer and one for read and I never have the right on the nose because I move my glasses constantly.
6. Ich brauche für den Computer eine andere Brille als zum lesen und habe niemals die richtige auf der Nase, weil ich meine Brillen ständig verlege.

7. I am with pleasure near the water, so on a river or by the sea. I live in a city which lies on a river.
7. Ich bin gerne in der Nähe des Wasser, also an einem Fluss oder am Meer.Ich lebe in einer Stadt, die an einem Fluss liegt.

Nun muss ich 7 Personen auswählen:

Melanie -
Gaby - Waltraud - Friederike - Esther - Gabi - Carol

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Loved reading your answers Beate... off to see who you tagged now... because I'm nosy.

p.s am having problems with my e-mail... but I have finished your bracelet... I will send it to you soon

Beliebte Posts